Friday, February 18, 2011

Math Tutor Gainesville GA



Math Tutor in Gainesville GA went from Wiped Out to Wizard! How?

Let me tell you I know how you feel about math. Most folks hate math and I was no exception. I struggled like crazy in high school - all the way through and believed what my teachers were telling me.

Even the principal said I'd never make it to university! WAIT - it gets better!

Even so, my dad was an engineer and somehow I got accepted into a good college. BUT - without good math, I was wiped out in the first year!

NOW - the miracle!

My best buddy's dad sat me down and told me that if I wanted to get good at math, then the best way was to teach it. I blurted out, "Are you crazy!"

He insisted and by some miracle a technical college allowed me to teach their unsuspecting kids at night. I was 19 and they were a couple of years behind me.

I studied like mad every afternoon because I had to explain this stuff that night - and not make a fool of myself.

IT WORKED!

After one year - I got down ALL the basic concepts that had escaped me. math was easy!

Cut it short here! I graduated with First Class Honors! Math was a breeze.

Ever since, it's been a joy to help others (all ages) to get a hold of math

quickly and easily.

I can help you!

Give us a call:
(678) 760 1417

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment